Faculty of Business Studies, Belgrade, Serbia
Higher Colleges of Technology in United Arab Emirates; Faculty of Strategic and Operational Management in Belgrade, Serbia
Sara Stanić Jovanović
Surčin Cultural Center, Surčin, Serbia
4th International Conference – ERAZ 2018 – KNOWLEDGE BASED SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, Sofia- Bulgaria, June 7, 2018, CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS published by: Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia; Faculty of Business Studies, Mediterranean University – Podgorica, Montenegro; University of National and World Economy – Sofia, Bulgaria; Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies – Celje, Slovenia; Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance – Belgrade, Serbia, ISBN 978-86-80194-12-7
Basic business components: working capital, work items and workforce, are entered into the organization and technological process of the organization as the appropriate use value. Spending these components is a requirement for the creation of a new product or service. In the process of spending the assets and the business process of the organization, their use values are spent or completely lost. Consequently, their value is consumed, and the economic character of that spending is reflected in the transfer of value of assets to a new product or service
Fixed assets, business operations, business cycle, organization, development.
- Živković, M., Ilić, S., Bevanda, V. (2014), Ekonomika poslovanja, sedmo izmenjeno i dopunjeno izdanje, Megatrend, Beograd
- Jovanović, P. (2013), Upravljanje investicijama, VŠPM, Beograd Jovetić, S. (2015), Merenje performansi preduzeća, Ekonomski fakultet, Kragujevac
- https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fixedasset.asp, date of access 4.5.2018.
- https://www.profitbooks.net/what-is-fixed-asset/, date of access 6.5.2018.
- https://www.accountingtools.com/articles/2017/5/10/fixed-asset, date of access 6.5.2018.