University of National and World Economy – Sofia, Bulgaria; Faculty of Economics and Business, Mediterranean University – Podgorica, Montenegro; Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies – Celje, Slovenia; Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance, Belgrade; Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans along with the AMBIS University from Prague, Czech Republic organize 7th International Scientific Conference titled: Knowledge Based Sustainable Development – ERAZ 2021.
First three conferences were organized in Belgrade, fourth in Sofia, fifth in Budapest, sixth online/virtually (due to the COVID-19 pandemic). Seventh ERAZ conference will be held ONLINE/Virtually on May 27, 2021.
ERAZ 2020 Selected Papers
ERAZ 2020 Conference Proceedings
ERAZ 2020 Book of Abstracts
List of ERAZ 2020 papers accepted for publication in conference partner publications
Presentation mode for the 7th ERAZ Conference
There are two options: virtual and online (live presentation).
1. Virtual: Participants who would like to join us via virtual presentation should email us their “voice over PowerPoint” presentation narrated in English in a duration of max 10 minutes (this short instructional video presents how the narration may be done, here you can find additional instruction on how to do it);
2. Online (live presentation): Participants who would like to join us via online (live) presentation will be able to present their papers live. Each presenter will have 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q/A.
Details about these options (software, submission deadline of “voice over PowerPoint” presentation, etc.) will be provided to participants in a due course.
ERAZ 2020 Conference Day Photo Gallery
The conference objective is to bring together the academic community (experts, scientists, engineers, researchers, students and others) and publication of their scientific papers for the purpose of popularization of science and their personal and collective affirmation. The unique program combines presentation of the latest scientific developments in these areas, interactive discussion and other forms of interpersonal exchange of experiences.
ERAZ publications are under review for Web of Science CPCI-SSH coverage
ERAZ publications under evaluation by Scopus
Selected papers will be published in the publication titled: ERAZ 2021 Selected Papers with an ISSN and ISBN number. This publication will be submitted to indexation at the Thomson Reuters > Clarivate Analytics ISI Web of Science (WoS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index and SCOPUS.
ERAZ 2021 Conference Proceedings will also have ISSN and ISBN number.
All full papers published in the ERAZ 2021 publications will have DOI numbers and will be indexed in Google Scholar, CEEOL (Central and Eastern European Online Library), ProQuest´s Serial Solutions, Summon, Primo Central, Alma, EBSCO´s EDS Discovery Service and Knowledge Base, TDNet, OCLC and more. This will increase the citedness of the authors.
Extended and improved versions of the selected papers will be published in highly esteemed partner journals published in different countries by different faculties/universities and indexed/referenced in many databases.
If the full paper is published in conference partner publication, its abstract will be published in the ERAZ 2021 Book of Abstracts (ISSN and ISBN numbers will be assigned).
Other, non-selected full papers, but accepted for the conference, will be published in the ERAZ 2021 Conference Proceedings.
Full paper and abstract publication does not require online presentation.
Certificate of attendance will be send by regular mail to all registered authors after the conference.
Except conference registration fee, there are no any additional nor hidden publication costs.
Official language of ERAZ 2021 conference is English.
All received papers prior peer review process will be subject of plagiarism check with iThenticate by CrossRef.
ERAZ 2021 abstract submission deadline
Economic development refers to the improvement of activities in the economy, which leads to progressive changes in the socio-economic structure and the rising of living standards. Given that the objective of sustainable economic development is elimination of poverty, inequality and unemployment – thus leading to social inclusion and improving the quality of life; it is necessary in analysis of this important issue apply extremely multidisciplinary approach. For this reason, the main theme of the conference ERAZ 2021 will be analyzed through the following thematic areas.
- Microeconomics and macroeconomics
- Economic policy
- International Economics and Trade
- International Business
- Economic diplomacy
- European business
- Modern management and innovation
- Business and Public Finance
- Fiscal policy
- Stock exchange and financial markets
- Risk management
- Insurance and reinsurance companies
- Financial Management and Banking
- Modern forms of entrepreneurship and investment
- Investment Management
- Enterprise and Learning
- Women and Entrepreneurship
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Agribusiness Strategy
- Marketing and trade
- Marketing services
- Marketing of non-profit sector
- Research in marketing
- Marketing in education
- Marketing in sport
- Marketing in culture
- Accounting and auditing
- Quality management
- Labor law
- Business law
- The role of the rule of law in the country’s progress
- Human rights and protection of minorities
- Legal aspects of EU integration
- Intellectual Property Law
- The reform of corporate law in countries in transition
- Ecology and energy
- Renewable energy
- Energetic efficiency
- Information technology and business intelligence
- The use and integration of new technologies
- E-society and E-learning
- Sustainable tourism
Students of master studies and PhD studies may follow ERAZ 2021 conference online via Zoom platform free of charge and they will receive certificate of attendance by email in a week after the conference. Participation requires application via registration form no later than May 20, 2021.
20% discount for the second paper and/or certificate
There is additional 20% discount for the second abstract/paper submission and publication or for a second certificate of attendance/presentation (75,40 EUR instead of 94,25 EUR). While submitting the second abstract note this in the comment field. The same serves if you would like to receive two certificates (for the first coauthor and the second coauthor).
Special emphasis for ERAZ 2021 is given to the key topic:
Pandemic Crisis and the Sustainability
The world is in a pandemic crisis. States, multilateral organizations, companies, entrepreneurs and citizens are in urgent need for strategies to fight, cope with and ease pandemic as well as to protect their societies and economies during and after the crisis.
We welcome empirical or theoretical contributions with general case studies and literature surveys which meet ERAZ conference criteria and deal with the key topic Pandemic Crisis and the Sustainability. The following areas are of the particular interest, but not limited to:
- Cross-country studies of pandemic impact on the economy
- Economic history of pandemic crisis
- Emerging markets and the pandemic
- European Union, the Euro Area and the pandemic
- Global competitiveness and pandemic
- Long-term socio-economic effects of the pandemic crisis
- Pandemic and employment
- Pandemic and financial markets
- Pandemic crisis and macroeconomic developments
- Pandemic crisis and sovereign debt
- Pandemic crisis and wealth distribution
- Private households and pandemic crisis
- The economics of shut down
- The relationship of state and markets to overcome the pandemic
- The role of multilateral economic organizations in a pandemic crisis
- The role of national and international development banks in pandemic crisis
- The role of the state in pandemic crisis
- International collaboration in the outbreak of coronavirus
- Policy reactions and implications to emerging countries
- What does the future hold in terms of social change (e.g., localization, new norms of behavior)?
- Digital transformation of the society: opportunities and challenges
- Digital technology and its values in the outbreak of coronavirus
- International and domestic media coverage of the public health threat
- Social media usage in sharing information and creating communities
- Public opinion on governmental decisions and actions
- Tourism in crisis: global threats to sustainable tourism futures
- Resilience of tourism city brands
- Local impact of pandemic on host-guest relationships in tourism cities
- Changes in travel behaviors and responses from tourism cities
- Innovation-based responses by smart tourism cities
- Virtual city tourism perspectives as alternative experiences to physical travel
- International law on pandemic response
- Law and ethics in the time of a global pandemic
ERAZ 2018 Preliminary Conference Proceedings Content
ERAZ 2018 Conference Agenda
ERAZ 2018 Conference Proceedings Final