University of National and World Economy – Sofia, Bulgaria; Faculty of Economics and Business, Mediterranean University – Podgorica, Montenegro; Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies – Celje, Slovenia; Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance, Belgrade; Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans along with the College of Regional Development and Banking Institute – Ambis from Prague, Czech Republic organized 6th International Scientific Conference titled: Knowledge Based Sustainable Development – ERAZ 2020.
First three conferences were organized in Belgrade, fourth in Sofia, fifth in Budapest and the sixth ERAZ conference was held ONLINE on May 21, 2020.
Preliminary conference proceedings content of ERAZ 2020
This year we have 85 accepted abstract submissions authored by 162 colleagues from 24 different countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Czech Republic,
- United Arab Emirates,
- Sultanate of Oman,
Conference publications will be excellent and will give great impact on science.
ERAZ 2020 Conference Day Photo gallery
NEWS for 2020
Selected papers will be published in the publication titled: ERAZ 2020 Selected Papers with an ISSN and ISBN number. This publication will be submitted to indexation at the Thomson Reuters > Clarivate Analytics ISI Web of Science (WoS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index and SCOPUS.
ERAZ 2020 Conference Proceedings will also have ISSN and ISBN number.
All full papers published in the ERAZ 2020 publications will have DOI numbers and will be indexed in Google Scholar, CEEOL (Central and Eastern European Online Library), ProQuest´s Serial Solutions, Summon, Primo Central, Alma, EBSCO´s EDS Discovery Service and Knowledge Base, TDNet, OCLC and more. This will increase the citedness of the authors.
Extended and improved versions of the selected papers will be published in highly esteemed partner journals published in different countries by different faculties/universities and indexed/referenced in many databases.
If the full paper is published in conference partner publication, its abstract will be published in the ERAZ 2020 Book of Abstracts (ISSN and ISBN numbers will be assigned).
Other, non-selected full papers, but accepted for the conference, will be published in the ERAZ 2020 Conference Proceedings.
Full paper and abstract publication does not require online presentation.
Certificate of attendance will be send by post to all registered authors during September 2020.
Except conference registration fee, there are no any additional nor hidden publication costs.
Official language of ERAZ 2020 conference is English.
All received papers prior peer review process will be subject of plagiarism check with iThenticate by CrossRef.
ERAZ 2020 full papers submission deadline
Economic development refers to the improvement of activities in the economy, which leads to progressive changes in the socio-economic structure and the rising of living standards. Given that the objective of sustainable economic development is elimination of poverty, inequality and unemployment – thus leading to social inclusion and improving the quality of life; it is necessary in analysis of this important issue apply extremely multidisciplinary approach. For this reason, the main theme of the conference ERAZ 2020 will be analyzed through the following thematic areas.
- Microeconomics and macroeconomics
- Economic policy
- International Economics and Trade
- International Business
- Economic diplomacy
- European business
- Modern management and innovation
- Business and Public Finance
- Fiscal policy
- Stock exchange and financial markets
- Risk management
- Insurance and reinsurance companies
- Financial Management and Banking
- Modern forms of entrepreneurship and investment
- Investment Management
- Enterprise and Learning
- Women and Entrepreneurship
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Agribusiness Strategy
- Marketing and trade
- Marketing services
- Marketing of non-profit sector
- Research in marketing
- Marketing in education
- Marketing in sport
- Marketing in culture
- Accounting and auditing
- Quality management
- Labor law
- Business law
- The role of the rule of law in the country’s progress
- Human rights and protection of minorities
- Legal aspects of EU integration
- Intellectual Property Law
- The reform of corporate law in countries in transition
- Ecology and energy
- Renewable energy
- Energetic efficiency
- Information technology and business intelligence
- The use and integration of new technologies
- E-society and E-learning
- Sustainable tourism
Special emphasis for ERAZ 2020 is given to the key topic:
Pandemic Crisis and the Sustainability
The world is in a pandemic crisis. States, multilateral organizations, companies, entrepreneurs and citizens are in urgent need for strategies to fight, cope with and ease pandemic as well as to protect their societies and economies during and after the crisis.
We welcome empirical or theoretical contributions with general case studies and literature surveys which meet ERAZ 2020 conference criteria and deal with the key topic Pandemic Crisis and the Sustainability. The following areas are of the particular interest, but not limited to:
- Cross-country studies of pandemic impact on the economy
- Economic history of pandemic crisis
- Emerging markets and the pandemic
- European Union, the Euro Area and the pandemic
- Global competitiveness and pandemic
- Long-term socio-economic effects of the pandemic crisis
- Pandemic and employment
- Pandemic and financial markets
- Pandemic crisis and macroeconomic developments
- Pandemic crisis and sovereign debt
- Pandemic crisis and wealth distribution
- Private households and pandemic crisis
- The economics of shut down
- The relationship of state and markets to overcome the pandemic
- The role of multilateral economic organizations in a pandemic crisis
- The role of national and international development banks in pandemic crisis
- The role of the state in pandemic crisis
- International collaboration in the outbreak of coronavirus
- Policy reactions and implications to emerging countries
- What does the future hold in terms of social change (e.g., localization, new norms of behavior)?
- Digital transformation of the society: opportunities and challenges
- Digital technology and its values in the outbreak of coronavirus
- International and domestic media coverage of the public health threat
- Social media usage in sharing information and creating communities
- Public opinion on governmental decisions and actions
- Tourism in crisis: global threats to sustainable tourism futures
- Resilience of tourism city brands
- Local impact of pandemic on host-guest relationships in tourism cities
- Changes in travel behaviors and responses from tourism cities
- Innovation-based responses by smart tourism cities
- Virtual city tourism perspectives as alternative experiences to physical travel
- International law on pandemic response
- Law and ethics in the time of a global pandemic
The conference objective is to bring together the academic community (experts, scientists, engineers, researchers, students and others) and publication of their scientific papers for the purpose of popularization of science and their personal and collective affirmation. The unique program combines presentation of the latest scientific developments in these areas, interactive discussion and other forms of interpersonal exchange of experiences.
ERAZ 2018 Preliminary Conference Proceedings Content
ERAZ 2018 Conference Agenda
ERAZ 2018 Conference Proceedings Final