PARTNERING SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS OF ERAZ CONFERENCE
1. Public Sector Economics
Public Sector Economics (PSE) is a double-blind peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the Institute of Public Finance (Zagreb, Croatia) since 1976.
PSE is published four times a year: in March, June, September and December.
Acceptance rate: 17% (2022).
Articles published in PSE are indexed in:
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals, Lund University, Sweden)
- EconLit (American Economic Association’s electronic database)
- HRČAK (Portal of Scientific Journals of Croatia)
- IBSS (International Bibliography of the Social Sciences, ProQuest, Cambridge, UK)
- RePEC (Research Papers in Economics)
According to SJR – Scimago Journal & Country Rank indicators for 2022, the journal is ranked in the third quartile (Q3) and is 53rd (out of 162) among Croatian journals indexed in the Scopus database.
2. Economic and Social Alternatives Journal
ISSN (print): 1314-6556, ISSN (online): 2534-8965
prof. Dr. Matilda Ivanova Aleksandrova-Boshnakova
Economic and Social Alternatives Journal is published since 1994 by the University of World and National Economy (UNWE), Sofia, Bulgaria. This scientific journal accepts only original author’s work, which has not been published before or has not been submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere.
The editorial office performs an electronic check for the uniqueness of the developments submitted for publication.
Indexed in: EBSCO, Crossref, CEEOL and RePec.
3. Acta Educationis Generalis
Viola Tamášová, DTI University, Dubnica nad Váhom, Slovakia
Acta Educationis Generalis is an international peer-reviewed interdisciplinary scientific journal (open access) published since 2011. Its primary objective is to fulfil the need for a thorough discussion of research results in disciplines relevant to pedagogical, psychological and technological aspects of education and to contribute towards the wide diffusion of scientifically sound contributions in this domain.
Acta Educationis Generalis addresses current topics in the field of education from a global perspective and provides an international and interdisciplinary forum for researchers, academic staff, university students, and other professionals.
It is published three times a year both in print and online.
Acta Educationis Generalis is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell’s Whitelist
- CEEAS (Central & Eastern European Academic Source)
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC – cnpLINKer
- DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals
- ERIC (Education Resources Information Center)
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Google Scholar
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Semantic Scholar
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
4. Balkans Journal of Emerging Trends in Social Sciences
Balkans Journal of Emerging Trends in Social Sciences is scientific journal published by the Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans (Udekom Balkans) since 2018. The mission of Balkans JETSS is to publish peer-review empirical research papers that test, extend or build theory and contribute to practice. All empirical methods – including, but not limited to, qualitative, quantitative, field, laboratory, and combination methods are welcome.
Empirical, theoretical and methodological articles from all major fields of economics, management, tourism, law and the like are featured in the journal. Theoretical and/or review articles that integrate existing bodies of research and that provide new insights into the field are also encouraged.
Balkans JETSS is published two times a year (June and December issue).
The journal has following indexation and listing:
- Google Scholar,
- CEEOL (Central and Eastern European Online Library),
- Index Copernicus World of Journals,
- Scilit (MDPI),
- World Cat,
- ProQuest´s Serial Solutions,
- Primo Central,
- EBSCO´s EDS Discovery Service and Knowledge Base,
- TDNet and OCLC.
In Serbia, Balkans JETSS is listed in the M53 category and in Slovenia in Biblio-B.
More information: https://www.udekom.org.rs/balkans-jetss.html