Valentina Vukosavljevic Pavlovic
High Business School of Vocational Studies Leskovac, Serbia
4th International Conference – ERAZ 2018 – KNOWLEDGE BASED SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, Sofia- Bulgaria, June 7, 2018, CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS published by: Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia; Faculty of Business Studies, Mediterranean University – Podgorica, Montenegro; University of National and World Economy – Sofia, Bulgaria; Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies – Celje, Slovenia; Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance – Belgrade, Serbia, ISBN 978-86-80194-12-7
The role of management professionalization process in companies as a factor of modernization and development is an inseparable part of the creative generative approach to human management. This implies problems related to the personal characteristics of managers, given the wider social factors of successful management. Although there is no consensus, neither in practice nor in theory, on a key management job, “managing human beings” is considered crucial. In social reality and in the scientific study of the specific content of the management role and management style, the study of professional activity category as a particular phenomenon is inevitable. Professional work reflects on constant criticism and the introduction of innovations, and with one’s own work it accomplishes its role by applying a participative democratic decision-making model, adapting it to real development strategies
modern society, management professionalization, participative management, development strategy, innovation
- Adam Kuper i Džesika Kuper, (2009) Enciklopedija društvenih nauka, Službeni glasnik, Beograd.
- Bolčić, Silvano, (1990), Parsonsov doprinos ekonomskoj sociologiji, u: A. Milić i saradnici, Sociologija društvene akcije Talkota Parsonsa, Institut za sociološka istraživanja, Beograd.
- B. Barber: (1963), Some Problems in the Sociology of the Professions, Daedalus, 92, 4.
- Veljko Rus, Vladimir Arzenšek (1984), Rad kao sudbina i kao sloboda, SNL, Zagreb.
- Ernest Greenwood; (1962), Attributes of Profession, pp. 207 – 218; u knjizi: Nosow & Rorm: Man, Work and Society, New York, Basic Books,
- Elliot Krause, (1971), The Sociology of Occupations, Little Brown, Boston.
- Kenneth F. Walker (1972) Workers’ Participation in Management: an International Perspective, Monthly Juornal of the Bureau of Public Enterprise, Ministry of Finance, New Delhi, Lok Udyog, Vol V, No 12, March .
- Nicolescu O. Verbancu (2014), Professionalisation of the business management in Romania, Proceedings of the 8th international management conference, November 6th – 7th, Bucharest, Romania
- Peters, Tom (1999), Luda vremena zahtevaju lude organizacije, Fineks, Beograd.
- Slobodan Miladinović, (2013), „Osnovi sociologije organizacije“, FON, Beograd.
- Tatjana Jevremović Petrović, (2007), – Evropska kompanija u pravu EU, Institutu za međunarodnu politiku i privredu, Beograd, Vol. LIX, br. 2-3.
- Т.Parsons: (1939), „The Professions and Social Structure“, Social process 17, May
- H. L. Wilensky: (1964), “The Professionalization of Everyone? “, American Journal of Sociology 70, September.