Marina Guzovski, Mirko Smoljić, Marina Stanić
College of Applied Sciences “Lavoslav Ružička”, Vukovar, Croatia
4th International Conference – ERAZ 2018 – KNOWLEDGE BASED SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, Sofia- Bulgaria, June 7, 2018, CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS published by: Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia; Faculty of Business Studies, Mediterranean University – Podgorica, Montenegro; University of National and World Economy – Sofia, Bulgaria; Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies – Celje, Slovenia; Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance – Belgrade, Serbia, ISBN 978-86-80194-12-7
Sales promotion is one of the forms of marketing communication that affects both consumer satisfaction and consumer attitudes with various short-term incentives such as: prize programs, loyalty cards, consumer cards, credit cards, convenience cards, discounts, coupons, free products and similar.
By linking Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and sales promotion as a marketing communication tool and by observing consumers through the behavioural and emotional component, the individual incentive means are used to identify, reward and retain profitable customers as well as attract new customers.
sales promotion, marketing communications, consumers, satisfaction, attitudes
- Kotler, P., Keller, K.L. (2008) Upravljanje marketingom, 12 edition, MATE, Zagreb, p. 141.
- Kumar, V., Reinartz, J.W. (2006) Customer Relationship Management: A Databased Approach, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Meler, M. (1999) Marketing, Osijek, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, p. 341.
- Kotler, P., Keller, K.L. (2008) Upravljanje marketingom, 12. edition, MATE, Zagreb, p. 586.
- Gómez, B. G., Gutiérrez Arranz, A., Gutiérrez Cillán, J. (2006), The role of loyalty programs in behavioral and affective loyalty Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 23, Issue. 7, pp. 387-396, p. 388
- Ozretić Došen, Đ. (2002) Osnove marketing usluga, Mikrorad, Zagreb, p.58.