European University of Tirana, Albania
4th International Conference – ERAZ 2018 – KNOWLEDGE BASED SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, Sofia- Bulgaria, June 7, 2018, CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS published by: Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia; Faculty of Business Studies, Mediterranean University – Podgorica, Montenegro; University of National and World Economy – Sofia, Bulgaria; Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies – Celje, Slovenia; Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance – Belgrade, Serbia, ISBN 978-86-80194-12-7
This study consists in the examination of the development trend of the traditional media in the area of network. The aim of this study is to analyse the influence of the media professional’s attitude towards the new technological shapes, and the study of the impact that social media has in informing us and the way that this attitude towards the information has evolved.
Hypothesis: Expanding and use of social media as a source of information has led the transformation of its manufacturing process and professional practices in the Albanian journalism.
It will be studied the impact that new information platforms have on the evolution of the traditional media and the changing access of the audiences towards the information.
Research question: How has the sourcing structure of the news in Albanian journalism changed within the impact of new communication technologies, particularly social media
social media, traditional media, audience, Albanian journalism.
- Coleman, Stephen.& Karen Ross. “The media and the public. “Them” and “Us” in media discourse”, West Sussex: Wiley-Blackwell Publishing, 2010
- Fuga, Artan. Media, politika, shoqëria 1990-2000. Tiranë: Dudaj, 2008.
- Holmes, David. Communication Theory Media, Technology, Society. London: Sage Publication, 2005.
- Scherer, Eric. A na duhen me gazetaret, Tiranë: Papirus, 2012.
- Zguri, Rrapo. Gazetaria shqiptare në internet. Tiranë: Universiteti i Tiranës, 2015.
- Bruns, Axel. Gatekeeping, Gatewatching, Real-time Feedback new Challenges for Journalism.” Brazilian Journalism research, No.11. (2011): 119.
- Zguri, Rrapo. “Mbi shkaqet e braktisjes se mediave tradicionale”, Studime Albanologjike, No.1 (2012): 174.
- Fuga, Artan. “Sfida përpara medias shqiptare.” European Journalism Observatory. 22 January, 2013.
- Wearesocial. “Slideshare”. 5 February, 2014. https://www.slideshare.net/wearesocialsg/social-digital-mobile-in-europe