Nenad Kojić, Mustafa Levent, Natalija Vugdelija
ICT College for vocational studies, Belgrade, Serbia
4th International Conference – ERAZ 2018 – KNOWLEDGE BASED SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, Sofia- Bulgaria, June 7, 2018, CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS published by: Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia; Faculty of Business Studies, Mediterranean University – Podgorica, Montenegro; University of National and World Economy – Sofia, Bulgaria; Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies – Celje, Slovenia; Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance – Belgrade, Serbia, ISBN 978-86-80194-12-7
In this paper, one solution for the user application which is intended for interactive graphical display of user location is presented. Given the increasing mobility of users, their interactivity and the need for communication, this application offers the ability to find users and visualize its location. An application can only be used if two or more users want to communicate with each other and share their locations. Particular attention is paid to the significance of personal data so the application can only be used if the user approves it for each individual use. According to its purpose, the application is available on mobile devices as well as on computers.
Geo location, interconnection, find people, web application
- Kamalipour, Y. R., & Friedrichsen, M. (2017). Introduction: Digital Transformation in a Global World. In Digital Transformation in Journalism and News Media (pp. 1-4). Springer, Cham.
- Jandt, F. E. (2017). An introduction to intercultural communication: Identities in a global community. Sage Publications.
- Tantothai, P., Srisittimongkol, C., Rukijkanpanich, W., & Tuarob, S. (2017, May). mipMAP: A mobile application for proximate social network communication. In Student Project Conference (ICT-ISPC), 2017 6th ICT International (pp. 1-4). IEEE.
- Pathak, N., Sharma, G., & Singh, B. M. (2019). Trusted Operating System-Based Model-Driven Development of Secure Web Applications. In Software Engineering (pp. 421-432). Springer, Singapore.
- Erl, T., Merson, P., & Stoffers, R. (2017). Service-Oriented Architecture: Analysis and Design for Services and Microservices. Prentice Hall.
- Gupta, S., & Gupta, B. B. (2017). Detection, avoidance, and attack pattern mechanisms in modern web application vulnerabilities: present and future challenges. International Journal of Cloud Applications and Computing (IJCAC), 7(3), 1-43.
- Jamil, M., & Lessy, M. R. (2018, March). Web Application to Monitor Logistics Distribution of Disaster Relief Using the CodeIgniter Framework. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 325, No. 1, p. 012015). IOP Publishing.
- Hayes, D. R., Snow, C., & Altuwayjiri, S. (2017). Geolocation Tracking and Privacy Issues Associated with the Uber Mobile Application. In Proceedings of the Conference on Information Systems Applied Research ISSN (Vol. 2167, p. 1508).
- Welling, L., & Thomson, L. (2003). PHP and MySQL Web development. Sams Publishing.
-  https://www.codeigniter.com/user_guide/