College AAB, Pristina
4th International Conference – ERAZ 2018 – KNOWLEDGE BASED SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, Sofia- Bulgaria, June 7, 2018, CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS published by: Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia; Faculty of Business Studies, Mediterranean University – Podgorica, Montenegro; University of National and World Economy – Sofia, Bulgaria; Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies – Celje, Slovenia; Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance – Belgrade, Serbia, ISBN 978-86-80194-12-7
The positive law in Kosovo regulates the business law with a series of laws. One of the most important laws used by this discipline is the Law on Obligation Relations, which determines the basic and specific conditions on establishing agreements and contracts in the business law. The business law uses the Law on Business Organizations which regulates business companies within Kosovo territories.
Paper covers an analysis of business companies which act in Kosovo. The ways of establishing, the ways of registering, their work and the ways of their bankruptcy. Some companies even pass to the other or are transferred from one to the other. All this depends on their budget, but not only. Analysis of legal norms will be done by using the method of analysis. Comparison method will serve in order to compare legal norms and custom norms with some norms from some countries from the region. The methods of historical and systemic analysis will be used during the study. These methods will explain legislation regulative of business companies during the entire history in the territories of Kosovo and in some countries of region. Through methods of analysis and other methods the way of establishing of these companies will be explained. Registration, way of registration and basic conditions of existing of companies will be explained. During the analysis efforts will be made in order to get answers in some questions. Which are basic conditions for registering of business companies? Should all business companies fulfill similar conditions? Which are main ways of quenching of these companies? Are all companies with the same number of employees? From this it also could be analyzed if a business company in Kosovo could be established according to the law-then it will be established as the individual business company ore collective business company.
The last part of the paper explains the way of company quenching according to the Law on Business Companies.
law, business company, norms, registration, establishment
- Baraliu, Mazllum. E Drejta Biznesore, Universiteti i Prishtinës, Prishtinë, 2010.
- Francesco Galgano, E Drejta Tregtare, Sipërmarrësi- Shoqëritë, Luarasi, Tiranë 2009.
- International Finance Corporation (IFC), World Bank Group, Qeverisja e Korporatave, Manual, Tiranë, 2009.
- Kodi Civil Shqiptar, i vitit 1994, i azhurnuar me 2014. Fletorja Zyrtare e Republikës së Shqipërisë.
- Krasniqi, Armand. E Drejta Biznesore, Dukagjini, Pejë, 2014.
- Ligji për shoqëritë tregtare. Ligji nr.06/L-016, Aprovuar me 24.05.2018.
- Northy & Leigh’s, Inroduction to Company Law. Second edition, L.H, Buterworths, London 1981, Nature of shares, pg.231.
- Smaka, Riza. E Drejta Biznesore, Universiteti Mbretëror Iliria, Prishtinë, 2008.