Iska Kolaveri Spahiu
General Directorate of Metrology of Albania, Tirane, Albania
University of Tirana, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Tirane, Albania
Academy of Sciences of Albania, Shëtitorja Murat Toptani, Tiranë, Albania
University of Tirana, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Tirane, Albaniaa
4th International Conference – ERAZ 2018 – KNOWLEDGE BASED SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, Sofia- Bulgaria, June 7, 2018, CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS published by: Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia; Faculty of Business Studies, Mediterranean University – Podgorica, Montenegro; University of National and World Economy – Sofia, Bulgaria; Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies – Celje, Slovenia; Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance – Belgrade, Serbia, ISBN 978-86-80194-12-7
This study reports measurements conducted with a climatic chamber as a technical device that enables the selection, at a closed volume, of specific temperature and humidity values in the air. The main scope was to study the stability, in order to have an efficient chamber that could reach a steady state during operation, in high accuracy.
Experimental chamber, temperature, relative humidity
- EURAMET Calibration Guide cg-20, Version 02 (11/2010), Calibration of climatic chamber.
- DKD-R 5-7: Calibration of Climatic Chambers (2004)
- Base simulation program: POLYMATH https://www.learncheme.com/student-resources/polymath
- EURAMET Calibration Guide no 20, Version 5.0 (09/2017), Guidelines on the Calibration of Temperature and/or Humidity Controlled Enclosures.
- IEC 60068 series on environmental testing, in particular: IEC 60068-3-6 –
- Environmental Testing – Part 3-6: (2001) BS EN 60068 -3-6(2002), Confirmation of the Performance of Temperature/Humidity Chambers