Burim Fejzaj, Milan Vukcević, Mileta Janjić
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Podgorica, Montenegro
4th International Conference – ERAZ 2018 – KNOWLEDGE BASED SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, Sofia- Bulgaria, June 7, 2018, CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS published by: Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia; Faculty of Business Studies, Mediterranean University – Podgorica, Montenegro; University of National and World Economy – Sofia, Bulgaria; Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies – Celje, Slovenia; Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance – Belgrade, Serbia, ISBN 978-86-80194-12-7
The production of various details with deformation always wants work, accuracy and expenses. The purpose of these expenses at the beginning of the project also gives hope that these investments will return to us together with profit. In the Balkan countries, as we know, production in metal forming has stagnated. The privatization is not done so well that many metal forming factories have been returnet into various supermarkets. The few remaining factories are facing various problems. Among the problems with which most of them are faced is outdated machinery which in developed countries is sophisticated.
The purpose of this paper is to present the possibility of investment in such machineries by taking as an example a metal forming press as well as evaluating the investment project in manufacturing of these press dies (tools). These evaluation of this investment will be done using IRR method. Application of internal rate return (IRR) method sends us in terms of investment assessment and potential benefit, taking into account all project data of investment.
Investment, metal forming machines, repair, evaluation, IRR method
- Vukcevic M., Inzinjerska ekonomija, Universitet Crne Gore –Masinski fakultet, Podgorica 2012
- Karali M., Examination of the strength and ductility of aa-1050 material shaped with the multi-stage deep drawing method, DOI: 10.2478/v10172-011-0026-8, volume 56/2011
- Nobrega, Marcos. The limits and the application of Internal Rate of Return (IRR) in the Concessions and Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) in Brazil (2017).
- Project Economics and Decision Analysis, Volume I: Deterministic Models, M.A.Main, Page 269
- Athanasios Cristodoulou “The internal rate of return problems and manners of solution, school of Foresll and rural Environment, Thessaloniki, Greece 1996
- Pedro Belli. Jock Anderson, Howard Barnum, John Dixon, Jee-Peng Tan” Handbook – economic analysis of investment operations” January, 1999
- Kelleher, John e MacCormack, Justin. Internal Rate of Return: A Cautionary Tale. The McKinsey Quarterly. October 20, 2004.
- Jonatan Langthon, The False Reinvestment Assumption and the Propagation of Incorrect Ideas, 2010